Getting a library card is free and easy, and gives you access to a world of books, audio, movies, and databases.
Stop in to the library to get started.
Download the Library Card Application, if you would prefer to fill out an application before your visit.
Please bring the following:
- A photo ID (driver's license, state ID card)
- Proof of your current address (driver's license, checkbook, state license, utility bill, or recent piece of mail with your current name and address printed on it)
- A parent signature (for individuals under 16 years of age)
Your first library card is free, and replacement cards cost $1.00.
Please contact the library immediately if:
- your card is lost or stolen
- your address, telephone number or e-mail changes
Inquire at the library about cards for groups, educators and businesses. Please see the Policies pages for loan period and late fine information.
*You must have Adobe Reader to open the application file. Click here to download this free software.