The Library of Things is a circulating collection of non-traditional library items.
Regulations for borrowing and using Things:
- Patrons must be in good standing with the library and have no fines or fees above $20.
- Loan periods will vary as listed in the Library of Things inventory.
- Some items can only be checked out by patrons who are at least 18. This is noted in the inventory.
- Library staff will place holds for patrons.
- All Library of Things items must be checked out and returned to library staff at the Service Desk clean and in the condition in which they were checked out.
- Library staff may not be able to assist patrons in using Library of Things equipment and should refrain from making assurances of an item's fitness.
- Patrons must sign the Lending Agreement with the Disclaimer and Waiver and Release of Claims.
Fines and Replacement Costs:
- The overdue fine for Library of Things items and components is $1.00 per day until returned.
- Borrowers are responsible for costs associated with loss or damage to any Library of Things item.